Lipo-6 Review : Why is it the Best Weight Loss Supplement Today
Lipo-6 is one of the fat burning weight loss supplements that are currently topping the best selling list in the market. Nutrex, a reputable supplement company is behind its manufacture.
Many users are attesting to its effectiveness in achieving a leaner and healthier body. As expected, though, there are some who claim that the supplement poses minimal results. It may then help to find out the ingredients of the product and the way it works.
What people need to know is the Lipo-6 got its name from where it has originated – the formulation that contains 6 active main ingredients. With the recent studies revealing the side effects of one of its primary contents – ephedra – Nutrex has decided to eliminate the ingredient.
So there are basically five ingredients of the Lipo 6. Presumably, the company stuck to the branding to retain its familiarity to the users.
What is Inside Lipo-6
- Synephrine – an enzyme that has since been proven as an affective fat burner. It can increase energy while boosting metabolism. It works similar to ephedra, with its impact resting on the elevation of energy and quickening the pace of fat loss process. But Synephrine is generally safer as it is extracted naturally from a fruit called Bitter Orange.
- Caffeine – this may have been demonized for its negative effects in the nervous system, but manufacturers have included a tiny level of caffeine in the Lypo-6 to make the supplement efficient in burning calories. It also prevents the body from developing excess fats from junk foods and soft drinks. Obviously, caffeine in the supplement also helps by enhancing one’s alertness and energy, thus revving up their bodies for long workouts. It also has appetite suppressing capabilities. Coffee drinkers, nonetheless, are recommended to reduce their intake of Lypo 6 to avoid having experiencing severe side effects.
- Bioperine – another ingredient naturally exerted from the black pepper plant. Its main function is to increase the absorption of nutrients from the supplements and food included in the diet.
- Yohimbine – discovered to be a good treatment for erectile dysfunction, but recently observed to show promising effect in weight loss. It primarily helps the body supply enough blood to the tissues. Those who perform regular workouts may find this especially beneficial as the muscles receive necessary nutrients from a meal consumed after exercising. Furthermore, taking yohimbine can increase blood flow to the extremities and appendages.
- Guggulsterones – historically used as an alternative medicine but is presently utilized as ingredient of many fat burning supplements. It gives support to the thyroid glands and regulates main hormones such as T3 and T4. This is crucial in maintaining an ideal rate of metabolism.
The combination of all these ingredients ultimately boosts energy and induce fast metabolism. Suffice to say, manufacturers have obviously devoted extensive research and lab works to come up with the product. The meticulous selection of the ingredients is impressive.
Yet, explaining what is contained in each capsule is not an enough proof to prove the worth of the supplement. On top of the information on what it is made of, it may also help to know how Lipo 6 works.
How to Lose Weight with Lipo-6
Truth be told, the manufacturers of the supplement are claiming to have developed the world’s most advanced fat burner. The liquid Multi-phase technology was proven to be superior enough, thus backing up this claim.
The supplement starts its function as the nutrients are released from the capsule shell. As soon as a capsule is ingested, it quickly breaks down to discharge the liquid inside. This where the second phase begins.
The liquid inside the capsule is actually designed to escape the shell at a slow pace. Release of the key ingredients helps in prolonging the effect of the supplement.
Main ingredients will then be put to work within hours after a capsule is ingested.
Taking two capsules in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast, and taking another two before dinner is the ideal dosage.
Caveats in Taking the product
Now, this is a warning worth repeating: Individuals with caffeine in their diet better cut down the dosage. The side effects of the capsules are brought mainly by caffeine. Drinking the coffee before taking the product may shock the nervous system.
One can therefore feel hyperactive during the day, to the point of restlessness, nausea, slight pain in the gut and (eventually) sudden drop of energy.
It is then a must for coffee lovers to start with lower dosages. This would allow them to test the tolerance of their bodies for the active ingredient of the supplement.
Does it Work
Published reviews have but one solid answer: Yes.
CLICK HERE For The UK Lipo 6 Website
Various nutritionists have expressed with their amusement and satisfaction particularly to Lipo 6 Black. After doing their job of perusing the contents of the product, they have approved of the ingredients and said that these can effectively aid in burning up calories and losing weight. But the supplement, as its name suggests, is only reserved to being a complement to regular exercise and balanced diets.
Body builders who tried the product during their first few months of bulking up their muscles also attest to its effectiveness. One user even claimed that even with simple walking exercise, he was able to lose up to 20 pounds in a month. Thanks, for the most part, to the regular intake of the capsules.
Lipo 6 is a highly recommended weight loss product, and no one can quite contest this claim.
It is perfect for the busy bodies who can only manage to do simple and short exercises (which do not pose great impacts on weight loss in the absence of the supplements).
The product may also be taken by individuals with hormone problems which have been affecting their weight and digestion. Nonetheless, users as such need proper consultation and advice from a doctor prior to taking the capsules.
It is also imperative to note that Lipo 6 can only supply enough energy and maintain metabolic rate, so users still need to do proper workouts and control their diets to make the most of what the product can offer.